You’ve read their autobiography, “The Dirt”, from wild parties at the Motley house to strip clubs and tattoo parlors, to the club scene. Now you can visit and experience it all yourself on this 2 hour tour.
Your tour guide is none other than, Will Boyett. Will was Motley Crue’s photographer in 1981 and was Tommy Lee’s roommate before Tommy moved out and into the Motley House.
You’ll hear the stories first hand from someone who lived it with the Crue. Here are some of the places you’ll visit along the way:
- Motley Crue’s rehearsal studio
- Motley Crue’s star on the Walk of Fame
- The apartment building where Nikki overdosed and died
- The strip club featured in the Girls Girls Girls video
- The tattoo parlor where they got many of their awesome tattoos
- The clubs they hung out at and performed in, Starwood, Whiskey, Troubadour, and the Roxy
- The Rainbow where many a decadent evening was spent
- The infamous parking lot where Vince fought Axel Rose
- And of course the world renowned Motley House where you can actually go and see the apartment and the front door that was trashed
All along the tour, Will has interesting stories and photos (from his private collection) about the Crue that have never been published before.
In addition to the sites, you’ll be able to:
- Walk down the hill from the Motley House to the strip, just as Will did with Motley Crue on many an occasion
- Take a photo next to their star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Walk the strip as the Crue did over to the Rainbow. If open you can go inside to get a feel of the atmosphere and what it was like in 1981 (the place has not changed)
This is the only tour of it’s kind and guided by a Motley Crue insider, Will Boyett. Take the tour now, experience the places, hear the stories, see the photos